Active Harmonic Filter
Price On Enquiry
Manufactured In Spain
Active filter is an item used to filter the harmonics in the electrical installations by injecting current in order to have a clean wave. It can be wall mounted or panel type.
Circutor AFQ active parallel multi-function filters offer a complete solution for solving quality related problems in industrial, commercial or service installations, caused by harmonics, current offsets and even by the consumption of reactive power (usually of the capacitive type).
- IP rating can be 20, 41 and 54
- Current varies from 30 up to 400 A
- Rack mounted type.
- Each rack value equal to 100 A.
- Can be supplied with 3 phase or 3 phase +N 50/60 Hz
- Voltage phase-phase 230* / 400 Vac ± 15%
- Frequency 50 Hz / 60 Hz (± 4 Hz)
- Connection mode 3 phases + neutral (4 wires systems)
- Current harmonic range From the 2nd to the 50th harmonic
- Specific selection of harmonics From the 3rd to the 25th harmonic (only odd harmonics)
- Current balancing function Implemented
- Power factor correction function Implemented
- Controller technology DSP (digital signal processor)
- Transient response time < 1 ms
- Overcurrent protection Protection by limiting the current to the rated current of the filter
- Graphic display LCD touch screen
Availability: IN STOCK
For a price list contact us or submit an RFQ below.