Price On Enquiry
Circutor Brand Manufactured In Spain
LCL filters have been specially designed to eliminate the harmonics from the current absorbed by 6-pulse power converters.
LCL filters are designed to reduce harmonics of current absorbed by power converters, with a rectifier input stage. (Frequency converters for motors, UPS, etc.). They are made of a parallel-series combination of reactors and capacitors adapted to reduce the THD (I) of rectifiers. They are designed to reduce the THD(I) to values of approximately 8%, in order to comply with IEC-61000-3.4 and IEEE-519 standards.
- Standard voltage (ph-ph) 400 V a.c. / 480 V a.c. (Others on request)
- Frequency 50 Hz: LCL-35-xx types 60 Hz: LCL-36-xx types
- Rated load current (C) See table
- Overload 1,5 C 1 min more 5 min with C (max. operating temperature)
- residual THD Aprox. 8 %
- Voltage drop at rated current < 2 %
- Cabinet material Treated and painted steel Racks RAL 1013 Door RAL 3005
- Degree of protection IP 20
- Locking system Lock and key
- Ventilation Natural Mounting On the floor
- Installation Indoor
- Operating temperature 35 ºC
- Relative humidity 80 %
- Standards EN 60439, EN 60831, EN 50081-1, EN 50081-2, clase A
Datasheet & Downloads
Availability: IN STOCK
For a price list contact us or submit an RFQ below.