Power Monitoring Unit
Price On Enquiry
Circutor - Manufactured In Spain
Our PMU covers all your needs. It offers all features including volt, amp, PF, hertz, kilowatt hour, KVAR, THDI, THDV, detailed harmonics.
Also some models can offer the option of detailed graphs.
CVM-A1000 is a panel mounted power quality analyser, panel mounted Size 96×96 mm, Class A meter, Accuracy class 0.2. IEC 61000-4-30, IEC 62053, EN 50620, with EMS (Energy Management Software) integrated.
Its internal Web Server allows any user to have full installation control by using any web browser.
In addition it is possible to monitor in real time the instantaneous waveforms of voltage and current through its oscilloscope function.
As an added value, CVM-A1000 displays the number of events and transients on each affected phase with the level reached, duration and its associated waveform. In addition, those events are directly displayed in CBEMA, ITIC curve SEMI-F47 graphs. Measure flicker, unbalance (Kd) and asymmetry (Ka) coefficients or voltage and current harmonics decomposition up to 63th as Per EN50160 standard.
In addition to monitor in real time the instantaneous waveforms of voltage and current through its oscilloscope function. The device also registers power quality events such as sag, swells, dips, interruptions (every half cycle) and transients (according to IEC 61000-4-30 Class A). Any event will be immediately captured with the voltage and current waveform.
Specifications (CVM -A1000)
- Power supply 85…265
- Vac / 95…300 Vdc
- AC Power supply frequency 50…60 Hz
- Maximum consumption (equipment with communications) 2,2 W
- Voltage 0,5 % ± 1 digits
- Current 0,5 % ± 1 digits
- Power rating 1 % ± 2 digits
- Active energy Class 1 – EN 62053-21 (*)
- Reactive energy Class 2 – EN 62053-23 (*)
- Operating temperature -10 … +50 ºC
- Relative humidity 5 … 95%
- Maximum switching voltage 24 Vdc
- Maximum switching current 50 mA
- Maximum impulse frequency 5 impulse / s
- Duration of the impulse 100 ms
- Type of box VO self-extinguishing plastic
- Degree of protection Fitted unit (frontal): IP 51
- Dimensions 96 x 96 x 63 mm
- Standards IEC 664, VDE 0110, UL 94, IEC 801, IEC 348, IEC 571-1, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61010-1
Image Gallery (CVM-C4)
We can export and provide shipping to Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Africa, MENA and beyond.
Availability: IN STOCK
For a price list please call us or submit an RFQ below: