Kilowatt Hour Meter With CT
Price On Enquiry
Circutor - Manufactured In Spain
EDMk three-phase KWH meter with current transformer and RS485 Modbus protocol.
Electronic three-phase meter with indirect connection for DIN rails.
- Used as a redundant energy meter to verify the energy allocated by the company. The unit is totally sealable meaning it is tamper-proof
- Used as a billing meter: meters energy in various tariff categories.
- Used to define the different billing periods or to control the production shifts.
- Cost control to obtain the consumption/unit ratio in industrial processes.
- Current reading via external transformers …/5 A or …/1 A or …/250 mA (MC series) (insulated current inputs, ITF)
- Start-up in 1 step
- 2 or 4 quadrant display selection
- Wrong connection display signal y 1% accuracy in active energy and 2% in reactive energy
- DIN rail format in only three modules
- 72 x 72 mm panel mounting trough front adapter
- 2 digital outputs for energy pulses
- Option for measurement in low and mid voltage systems
- RS-485 Communications (MODBUS-RTU)
- Backlit LCD display y Current direction display in real-time
- Universal power supply (according to type) y
- Partial meters
- Ideal for energy generation applications
- Compatible with PowerStudio / PowerStudio Scada systems
Availability: IN STOCK
For a price list contact us or submit an RFQ below.