Price On Enquiry
Circutor Brand Manufactured In Spain
Contactors are the necessary switching module that enable the connection / disconnection of step in capacitor banks to add the needed KVAR to match the PF required.
CMC-B series are contactors adjusted for switching single-step or multiple step capacitor banks. They have high operating times and a high electrical endurance that make the most robust and durable contactors.
- Operating voltage: 230…690 V*
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated operational current at 400 V: 11…116 A*
- Coil voltage: 230 V | 50-60 Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 8 kV
- Coil voltage tolerance: 0,85…1,1 Un*
- Frequency of switching operations: 100…240 s/h*
- Insulation rating: 690…1000 V*
- Protection Degree: IP 00 / IP 20*
- Terminal screw: M4 Screw head PZ2
- Working temperature: -25…+55 ºC
- Relative Humidity: 5…95% without condensation
- Altitude: 2000 m
- Standards: IEC 60947-1, IEC 60947-4
Datasheet & Downloads
Availability: IN STOCK
For a price list contact us or submit an RFQ below.