Price On Enquiry
Circutor Brand Manufactured In Spain
Our detuned reactors have been specially designed for their use in installations with capacitor banks with considerably high harmonic distortion rates.
The rejection reactors of the R / RB series have been specially designed for their use in capacitor banks in installations with a high harmonic content. The reactors must be connected in series to each capacitor for the adequate protection of capacitors and to avoid the resonance effects in the installation.
- Voltage: 400 V / 480 V, on demand: up to 1000 V
- Network frequency 50 / 60 Hz
- Nominal power Power rating In accordance with selection table
- Value of p% 7 % (189 Hz) 5,67 % (210 / 252 Hz) 14 % (134 / 160 Hz)
- Type of conductor Aluminum band / copper wire
- Tolerance L ± 5 %
- Linearity (5 % L) 1,8 x In Isolation voltage 4 kV
- Maximum room temperature -10 … +45 °C
- Internal isolation Class F (155 °C)
- On demand: Class H (180 ºC)
- Maximum overload Permanent 1,17 x In Temporary (1 min) 2 x In
- Protection thermostat: Opening @ 90 ºC
- Degree of protection IP 00
- Installation: Indoor
- Standards EN-60289, IEC 60076
Datasheet & Downloads
Availability: IN STOCK
For a price list contact us or submit an RFQ below.