Price On Enquiry
Circutor Brand Manufactured In Spain
Thyristors are the building blocks for the construction of static capacitor banks for Power Factor Correction.
Capacitor banks use thyristors instead of the classic contactors for the connection of each capacitor stage and they are ideal in installations with fast and large load fluctuations like cranes, lifts for high rise buildings and many industrial applications.
These capacitor banks use thyristors instead of the classic contactors for the connection of each capacitor stage and they are ideal in installations with fast and large load fluctuations (load changes from tenths of seconds up to 8 or 10 seconds).
- Standard voltages: Up to 3 x 440 Va.c. without detuned filters Up to 3 x 415 Va.c. with detuned filters
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- External activation signal: 12 Vd.c. (Terminals A+,B-)
- Nominal switched power: Described on selection table
- Overload capacity: 1,5 In during 1 min
- Fuses: Not included. External protection against overload and short-circuit are required
- Fan: 1 x 230 Va.c. auxiliary voltage (on terminals A1,A2)
- du / dt: RC protection at 1000 V/μs
- Thermostat: 90 ºC
- di / dt: 100 A/μs (L=12 μH, not included, it must be installed seried with the capacitor)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 45 ºC
- Maximum temperature of the dissipator: 90 ºC
- Protection degree: IP 00
- Weight: From 5,1 kg to 5,4 kg
- Standards: IEC 61439
Datasheet & Downloads
Availability: IN STOCK
For a price list contact us or submit an RFQ below.